Warren's Station (Yellow Tavern or Yellow House, Blick House) U.S.M.R.R. Mile 14.5
Report of G. G. Moore, General Superintendent of the Military Railroads of Virginia, July 1, 1865. (O.R. series 3, vol. 5: 70)
Detail from Federal engineers map in the National Archives, dated January 1865, showing the vicinity of Globe Tavern. Two bastioned forts -- Wadsworth and Dushane -- protected the Weldon Railroad.
Detail of the 'Y' junction at the Yellow House, Globe Tavern, or Warren Station, from Map of the City Point and Army Line. NARA RG77 Rds. 196. This map shows "Yellow House" opposite the railroad from "Globe Tavern" on the right.
Becker Collection 32657 detail. "Looking Down the Weldon R.R. from the Junction with Grant's R.R. at Blick House." Andrew McCallum, artist.
Becker Collection 32658 detail. "Terminus and Junction with Weldon RR at Blick Station." Andrew McCallum, artist.
"Warrens Station. Yellow Tavern. Junction of Weldon's U.S. R.R.," drawing by A. W. Warren. "The General & his staff occupied the tents."
LC 35108. Caption reads "[Headquarters, 6th Army Corps, Warren Station, in front of Petersburg, Va.]"